Since I switched blogs over a month ago I’m just signing in to check in on this account. If you want my new URL just send a message here and I’ll reply as soon as I can which is probably within that week or the next. This is mostly for my comfort since I don’t feel secure with some of my classmates following my new blog. Thank you
IF A PLANT IS SAD DO THE OTHER PLANTS PHOTOSYMPATHIZE WITH IT
okay so I may or may not be planning on remaking my blog
a little note
what if that hot dog prefers to be called a beautiful dog? :/
i made cupcakes for my lame speech class , at least these are cute :3
swag - to be swaggie
yo - swago nos - swagamos
tú - swagas vos - swagáis
él - swage ellos - swagen
ella - swaga ellas - swagan
usted - swage ustedes - swagen
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want